Tuesday, December 2, 2014

God Help Me





God Help Me

A tough night tonight,
Not for me,
For someone I love,
I have two children,
And, Momma is in distress,
I reach to the hem of your robe tonight in faith,
I know enough,
I know how these things work,
You have power to change things,
But, sometimes people upset the order,
Sometimes disease upsets the order,
Sometimes nature upsets the order,
And, where is your power?
Your power instills us,
Your power makes us strong,
Your power keeps us vigilant,
Your power empowers us to remain faithful,
To You,
Our, God in Christ!
So God,
Help me,
God Help Me,
Tonight!

Peter Lowell Paulson
December 2, 2014

PS Erin is having problems tonight.  She is Tony’s wife.  She has ‘brain’ and seizure issues.  More severe now than we have encountered before.   We are keeping Carsten (4) and McKenna (1) until we know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment