Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Dislike Computer Hackers

I dislike computer hackers,
They are nothing more than slackers,
In my dream I saw them greeting,
One another at their meeting.

They were just as you’d expect them,
And they even had a system,
Meeting them was my intention,
At their annual convention,

Saw the registration table,
To sign in and get my label,
And to give my information,
Name, address, resident nation.

They just laughed for in their glory,
Knew my background every story,
Back to my birthday’s creation,
Up to present occupation.

So I came to the conclusion,
They were worse for their intrusion,
But I will shout from every steeple,
What I learned about these people.

They sit around in footed jammies,
Cry all day, “We want our mammies,”
They wet their pants and suck their thumbs,
Crawl on the floor; eat table crumbs.

Now you have the true rendition,
Of these nerds and their condition,
And all I need is a collection,
Of up-to-date hardware protection.

Peter Lowell Paulson

March 22, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment