Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Me Thinks

 
 
Me Thinks
 
Me thinks, me thinks, me thinks a lot,
My Father’s gene; he gave; I got,
Not only genes he gave to me,
Philosophized incessantly.
 
We’d knock upon my parents’ door,
To hug and kiss, and hug once more,
My wife and I were home to share,
With “Champions” who loved to care!
 
My Dad would take me to his den,
With men of faith we’d walk the glen,
Freethinkers, atheists our view,
The Humanists and the Brights, too.
 
So come; Universism,
And, also Rationalism
You still with revelation,
Will act with inspiration.
 
Agnosticism is bore,
A “Two-Bit” mush you can ignore,
With Atheists it’s razor thin,
When God pin pricks; then God will win!
 
The Skeptic; Humanistic, too,
Put humans as their “gods” in view,
Too puny, tiny little ants,
But, good will always, always, dance.
 
If you are students; you must try,
The Bible’s realms until you die,
No greater faith is seen by men,
They lose it and come back again.
 
When Christ comes on the scene you know,
That we are saved from death’s dark throe,
When you have reached your darkest hour,
You too can feel Christ’s awesome power!
 
 
Peter Lowell Paulson
July 2, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment