Friday, July 25, 2014

Where Is Man’s Hand in This (Part II)





Where Is Man’s Hand in This (Part II)

It’s fifty: fifty,
God exists; God doesn’t exist,
Doubt has little to do with this because doubt exists on both sides,
And, therefore faith,
Or “confidence” (what’s in a name),
Exists in your mind frame,
Your mainframe,
The God doesn’t exist “thing” takes tremendous energy,
(I know; been there done that, don’t get me started, seriously),
I won’t be rude,
I won’t jump ahead,
But, if we fast forward slightly,
Pinprick,
A pinhole of light creeps in,
Hold it back as long as you can,
Once you introduce the concept,
Don’t call it other than a “creative force”
For Now,
Once you have allowed the light into your world,
Of thought,
It will be very difficult,
Especially for the ardent,
To ignore the flood lights,
Behind the wall,
Which you have built,
It gets so much easier,
Life becomes fuller,
I quit fighting,
And, my life began,
Praise, (YES)
Praise, God!
(Part III)

Peter Lowell Paulson
July 25, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment